BB has lost your backed up data error
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 14/May/2012 at 9:38am
I had the following error message on my BB peer on start-up, which is used for incoming Buddies only:
BuddyBackup has encountered a problem and has lost your backed up data. You will need to re-add any missing folders.
- I have checked the properties of all my incoming buddies and the "data size backed up onto me" is correctly reported.
- I have checked the "Data stored on this Buddy" on the actual Buddies and this is correctly reported.
- All the folders inside OtherPeoplesFolders folders are present.
- The backup location is set correctly.
- Shared space used is reading 0.
- Rebooting the PC does not fix the problem.
What would cause such an error?
How do I fix this problem?
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum