BuddyBackup Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » BuddyBackup Forum » Technical issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buddybackup Setup Problems?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buddybackup Setup Problems?
    Posted: 08/August/2008 at 4:15pm

Dear Buddies,

If you have any problems or issues setting up Buddybackup, then please use this forum to ask questions. Buddybackup should be pretty straight forward to install and use, but post here is you would like some help from other Buddies.

The Buddybackup team also check these forums every day and we will help if we can!

All the best

Admin Buddy

northgate View Drop Down
Buddy
Buddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northgate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/August/2014 at 9:46am
Hello
In initial setup I am getting a problem when clicking next to the 1st username & password window - it is saying that it cannot connect to buddybackup.com to create the account. as our computer system has a strict internet whitelist protocol, please could someone help with a list of all the URLs that might be accessed so that I can  whitelist them.
Many thanks
northgate View Drop Down
Buddy
Buddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northgate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2015 at 10:44am
But even though you might watch these forums every day, noone has ever replied! 
Larry View Drop Down
Buddy
Buddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/September/2015 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by northgate northgate wrote:

But even though you might watch these forums every day, noone has ever replied! 

.... I know the feeling! Dead

I've spent hours trawling through this forum and rarely see an actual answer!

First page of the forum:
Total page views = 5,882
Replies to those  = 9

... and this was one of those replies Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic