BuddyBackup Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » BuddyBackup Forum » Technical issues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Technical Issues?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Technical Issues?
    Posted: 08/August/2008 at 4:18pm

Dear Buddies,

This is the place to get help if you have any technical problems. If our FAQs don't help, then please post any questions here.

Other users and the Buddybackup team will try to help wherever possible. The Buddybackup team check these forums every day.

Admin Buddy

mberickson54 View Drop Down
Pro Buddy
Pro Buddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mberickson54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/June/2015 at 1:33am
I am not sure what is going on with Buddy Backup on my machine, but all of the sudden it is taking over all the I/O, doing a LOT of I/O to BuddyBackup.db. I have resorted to reinstalling the software and only have it backup one folder containing 30 files that is 412KB in size. The resulting BuddyBackup.db file is 517,701KB and growing. Far outstrips what I am backing up. Not sure what is all going on, but I need the server to work for other things than running BuddyBackup all the time. I have to shut it down.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic